Say Goodbye To Cramps
During menstruation, the abdomen of the body is often exposed to a cold environment or strenuous exercise, etc., which can easily cause dysmenorrhea, which may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, general weakness, and other uncomfortable symptoms.
Our Instant Period Pain Relief Device uses a decade-old scientifically proven method known as TENS Pulse Therapy to effectively block pain signals from reaching the spinal cord and brain. Simultaneously, also stimulates the production of endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers!
- Pain Relief TENS Massager 6 massage modes, 20 intensities can be used to relieve the pain of different degrees of dysmenorrhea
- Heating upgrade design ---The heating design of the product can relieve dysmenorrhea and relieve pain, and the upgraded mode and intensity level can effectively relieve the problem of women's dysmenorrhea.
- Wireless Pain Relief Device --The wireless massager comes with the main unit and remote control for easy portability anywhere like travel or the office. Convenient and practical, it can be used on the abdomen, back, shoulders, etc. It is easy to avoid the embarrassing situation of using the back to touch the controller, and it can also relieve the pain of your dysmenorrhea in a short time.
- Rechargeable --About 1-hour full charge can use about 3-4 hours, depending on different modes and intensity levels. The package includes the use of a USB cable for easy charging in a power bank or other power source.
Skin-to-skin gel pads --The gel pad is close to the skin, and the gel pad will not slip off when sweating. The gel pad effectively protects the skin from redness, swelling, and airtightness when the product is used for a long time.
Classified by pain level：
- Level 1: Relieve mild dysmenorrhea, there is pain, but does not affect daily activities, and there are no accompanying symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Level 2: Moderate dysmenorrhea, limited daily activities, have a certain impact on work, few accompanying symptoms, need painkillers.
- Level 3: Severe dysmenorrhea, pain that significantly limits daily activities and works, obvious systemic accompanying symptoms, and ineffective painkillers.
Professional Home Therapy：
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) When the drug treatment is ineffective, the side effects cannot be tolerated, or the patients with dysmenorrhea who are unwilling to accept drugs and acupuncture and massage pain treatment, TENS pain relief massager can be considered to relieve pain by suppressing uterine contractions by massage.
- Newly upgraded hyperthermia function Abdominal pain can be relieved by using the function of heating mode. During use, it will not burn the skin. We attach great importance to the psychological care of patients, care about and understand that the patient's body is not suitable for drugs, the fear of acupuncture and moxibustion, and learn the physiological knowledge of dysmenorrhea together with the patient.
- Maintain good living habits Dysmenorrhea patients should maintain a good mood in daily life to ensure physical and mental health. Adequate rest, adequate sleep, regular and moderate exercise, and avoiding colds during menstruation are all helpful in relieving pain.
6 Massage Modes
Scraping, Accpuncture , Cupping, Kneading, Tapping, Taichi
Remote control& Wireless
Tens for back neck leg arm waist massage and pain relief
Pain Relief Apparatus for Relieving Dysmenorrhea
OEM & ODM
1 Hour of charging = 3 Hours of work
CE, ISO 13485, FCC, MedicalCE
- 1x Period Pain Relief Device
All orders are processed within 2 to 4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after
receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. check our shipping policy for more informations : Here
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Within 30 days of delivery, items can be returned or exchanged. Check out our return policy for more informations. : Here